CV & Career
DATUK WIRA DR AZIZAN OSMAN
CA(M), FCMA, CGMA(UK), Affiliate (MAICSA)
This is a testament to the dedication, passion, and hard work that Datuk Wira Dr. Azizan Osman has put into shaping the lives and careers of countless individuals, both men and women, local and international business owners and entrepreneurs.
As a Mentor, Dr. Azizan has served as a beacon of hope for many, imparting his wealth of wisdom and experience gained from humble beginnings, to aid others in overcoming the obstacles they face in their profession and business. For the individuals he has mentored over decades, he has served as a confidant, friend, and sounding board, always going above and beyond to foster and encourage their growth and development.
In his capacity as a Coach, Dr. Azizan has excelled at helping individuals in realizing their full potential. He has enabled countless entrepreneurs reach their goals and develop into their best selves through his expertise, nurturing and unwavering support by paving greater pathways and opportunities for continuous growth.
He has served as a role model for many, emulating how to lead and live with integrity, compassion, and humility. Azizan Osman’s name is now a renowned brand. He has raised the bar for the mentorship and coaching industry by establishing cutting-edge and integrated coaching techniques that have had a long-lasting effect on those he has impacted.
Dr. Azizan is not only an accomplished business leader, but also a highly-educated intellectual with advanced academic qualifications.
He had two formal educations, in a Chinese and a Muslim religious school. Both educations set the very foundation for Azizan’s business acumen and the core values in his life today.
His passion for lifelong learning recognizes that not all of our learning comes from a classroom. Through his self-study, research and education, he has shared his wisdom and made enormous contributions in the fields of entrepreneurship and business growth.
A life-long learner, Dr. Azizan believes that it is never too late to learn something new and education must be a lifelong pursuit. The opportunity to continue to learn and grow at prestigious universities like IMD Business School, Columbia Business School, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Stanford, Berkeley University and many more international institutions.
This is a privilege that he has valued throughout his life which he shares through knowledge transfer to his students and mentees by upgrading his own learning and growth.
He is now enrolled in the Executive MBA Program at the IMD Business School in Switzerland and is a candidate for the Master of Law at the University of Cumbria.
He is an alumni of several organizations and holds numerous professional body certifications, memberships, and affiliations.
He is currently a Member of The Institute of Corporate Directors Malaysia (ICDM) which promotes excellence in governance as ICDM believes that Governance is a key driver of sustainability. It is an institution that equips directors with the right skills, knowledge and mindset to enhance the professionalism and effectiveness of boards and the corporate governance culture in Malaysia.
He is also trained in the
- Kellogg Senior Management Program, Kellogg School of Management, USA – December 2019
- Kellogg on Branding, Kellogg School of Management, USA – September 2019
- Positive Psychology Coaching Workshop, The School of Positive Psychology Singapore – April 2019
- Psychology of Storytelling Using Strengths, The School of Positive Psychology Singapore – April 2019
- Marshall Goldsmith Certified Executive & TEAM Coach – February 2019
- Strategic Marketing Management Certification, NUS Business School Singapore – November 2018
- Marshall Goldsmith Key Leadership Excellence Certification – November 2018
- Verne Harnish Scaling Up CEO Bootcamp – October 2018
- Innovative Marketing for Strategic Advantage Certification, Stanford University – August 2018
- Berkeley Executive Coaching Certification Program, Berkeley Coaching Institute (Part of Berkeley University, USA) – February 2018
- Certified High-Performance Coaches, Brendon Burchard Experts Academy – November, 2016
- Certified Leader of Anthony Robbins Leadership Academy – September, 2015
- Certified Motivational Coach, INEMLA – March, 2015
He is a
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK – Since April 2021
- International Coach Guild (ICG) Australia – since 2017
- Malaysian Institute of Marketing – since 2010
- Marketing Institute of Singapore – since 2012
- American Marketing Association – since 2012
As an international marketer, Dr. Azizan is a certified Guerrilla-Marketer mentored by Jay Conrad Levinson and three internationally acclaimed Life & Business Coach, Richard Branson, Robin Sharma and Tony Robbins.
If the concept of a normal modern leader is someone who begins their working life with a clear strategy, milestones, and goals before systematically going through it, then it is obvious that Dr. Azizan is not such a leader by definition.
There is pride that a lifetime of learning, paying attention to how others do things, learning from them or trying to do things differently and exploring new approaches, to that goal we call Leadership in today’s world where leaders have to be ever more resilient to change. Because leadership is a skill, and learning how to do it is never over – it changes daily, and brings new challenges and also new opportunities every day.
In fact, we are gathered here today to honor Dr. Azizan for his contributions to Malaysia’s SME development as a Social Impact Leader.
Over the years, he also acquired the following accolades:
- The Brand Laureate e-Branding Brand Leadership Awards
- Top 50 Marketing & Advertising Leaders Award by MADCon Marketing and Advertising Conference, Dubai
- Entrepreneur Influencer of The Year by Malaysia SME & Entrepreneurs Business Awards
- Master Entrepreneur Creators by Malaysia SME & Entrepreneurship Business Award
- The 100 Most Influential Young Entrepreneur Award by Entrepreneur Insight
- Best Business Mentorship Provider for Regional Brands by Asia Halal Brand Awards
- Nona Men’s Superhero – Business Mentor Award
- AND more recently, Britishpedia’s Successful Malaysian of 2022
Dr. Azizan is a genuine international phenomenon for assisting individuals in doing outstanding work, thriving, changing, and realizing their maximum potential for humanity.
As an acclaimed writer, he has authored and co-authored several books among which are the most sought after and bestseller series.
His books, including Beat the Curve, which he co-authored with Brian Tracy, have topped bestseller lists internationally.
Together they co-authored “Beat The Curve” which was released on 21 January 2016 on Amazon.com.
Through his live and online seminars over the past few decades, Dr. Azizan Osman has reached out to over 1.7 million people and has assisted in the creation of thousands of millionaires and successful entrepreneurs.
Today, Datuk Wira Dr. Azizan Osman coaches over 300 high performing entrepreneurs annually through his high net worth coaching programmes through the RichWorks Titanium and Mentorship Program, resulting in remarkable business growth and results with a RM 1 billion in annual group revenue as the standard benchmark.
These entrepreneurs made RM2.2 billion in sales in 2020, RM3.2 billion in 2021, and RM3.5 billion in total group sales revenue in 2022.
In the corporate arena, ManagePay Systems Bhd (MPay) has appointed marketing and entrepreneurship advisor, and major shareholder Datuk Wira Dr. Azizan Osman as its Board of Director from 2022 onwards.
During the commemoration of the 71st birthday of Tun Seri Setia Dr. Mohd Ali Bin Mohd Rustam in October 2020, the state ruler, Yang-di Pertua Negeri of Melaka presented Dr. Azizan the state award, the Darjah Cemerlang Seri Melaka (D.C.S.M) for his meritorious deeds in building the nation.
Thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs have benefited from Dr. Azizan’s singular ability to deliver results through his tried-and-true success strategies and methodologies, earning him recognition as a World Class Business Educator and Asia’s No. 1 Business, Marketing, and Leadership Coach.
The International Coach Guild (ICG) Australia awarded Dr. Azizan Osman its prestigious World Class Credentialed Master Coach designation in 2017 in recognition of his expertise in training and coaching as well as his accomplishments in transforming people’s lives and businesses through successful result-matters strategies and coaching methodologies.